Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the KPS blog. This is a new venture for me but I will try to keep it updated with my favourite photos and other interesting news from the photography industry.

I own and operate a home based photography business. Specializing in people pictures, portraiture, weddings, sports and family events. The photo below is two of my three daughters posing.

I use Nikon digital equipment and my favourite piece of gear is the 70-200mm AFS VR lens that is just fantastic to use in all aspects. Anyone familiar with this lens knows exactly what I mean.

I have a studio in my home for portraits and stock photography pursuits and also do location shoots. Sports teams and sports action photos are my favourites and I have shot literally thousands and thousands of these.

If you are interested in my services please visit my business website at http://www.kootenayphotography.com/ and we can talk!